do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and think
"god i am just so chubby and so fucking cute”
Tagged by @marlowe-tops I DIDN’T SHRIEK SO MUCH AS CHOKE ON THE SPOON IN MY MOUTH. (sob why won’t it let me tag you. :C)
Rule #1, always post the rules.
Rule #2, answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3, tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4, tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5, tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
1. Tell me about a book or movie that changed your life.
My first year of college, I was suicidal. We were advised in choir to watch ”Dancing Under the Gallows” and after I did, I was still suicidal, but Alice Herz-Sommer gave me the strength to get through the year.
2. What are some of your earliest formative influences on your art, writing, or other passions?
We read a lot of vignettes when I was in school and they’ve always stuck with me? I did Power of the Pen, a middle school writing competition, and we were given a certain amount of time to write something based off of a prompt and there was never time to write anything long so I got really used to saying what I want in fewer words.
3. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet (without any applicable ethical concerns), what kind of pet would you want?
HIPPO. I love hippos. I collect them. I love them. They are my favourite animals.
4. What was the first video game you played?
5. Where is your ‘happy place’?
My room. I have a really small room and I snuggle up with my puppy and I’m pretty good.
6. If your mind were represented as a physical place or structure, what would it look like?
Cristina Yang’s apartment in the beginning of Grey’s.
7. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
I love thunderstorms more than anything. Unless I’m driving.
8. Favorite period in history?
The Enlightenment and the Scientific Revolution
9. Most difficult experience that you’re proud to have survived?
When I was young, my real dad was really abusive to my mother and myself. I haven’t spoken to him since I was ten, although he’s tried for the past few years to trick us into going back. My brother did and got hurt (emotionally, not physically) and I’m just really proud of myself for staying away once we got away.
10. Tell me about one of your earliest OTPs that you still ship.
Dawson’s Creek was really big when I was about 5 and I still ship Joey and Pacey. UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.
11. Tell me about one of your favorite physical possessions.
So I have apparently always, and I mean always been in love with the villains. When I was two, my favourite character from Thomas the Tank Engine was Diesel. The bad guy. And APPARENTLY when my mom brought home a little metal Diesel train, I screamed loudly and ram it through my mac and cheese. And I still have him.
1. Who was your first fictional crush?
2. What is your proudest moment?
3. What is your favourite holiday smell?
4. If you were going to get arrested, what would it be for?
5. What is your most bizarre pet peeve?
6. Your favourite childhood book? (I’m talking like Stella Luna, not like Junie B. Jones. BABY books)
7. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
8. One line from a book or film that makes you tear up no matter how many times you hear it.
9. If you were a road sign, what would it be?
10. Your favourite song lyric?
11. What movie did you watch over and over as a kid until your parents/siblings wanted to kill you?
I’m usually that person who has no idea what’s going on
friendly reminder that “your grades don’t define you" doesn’t mean that slacking off in school is fine, it means that you should be proud of what you HAVE achieved and not get too hung up over a bad grade every now and again.
leaked footage of thorin in bofa